- Can't wait for the sequel,. "My Black Parents Open Carried Until the Police Shot Them 146 Times".
- I laughed, I cried ...I accidentally shot my mailman in the face
- I got really excited when I found out there was a sequel coming out for the really little ones: "Goldilocks and the Three Open Carry Bears"
- My buddies and I used the pages for target practice. I bet my friend a nickel he couldn't hit brennas face on page 7. I'm a nickel poorer, good shootin Steve.
- If only the title was "My Two Mom's Open carry" . The Pulitzer would be already decided.
- I gave it five stars, but my gun accidentally went off and killed Number 5.
- The five stars are for the reviews here. These are the finest book reviews on Amazon this summer. Once I started reading them, I couldn't put them down. If you read close to 100 reviews this summer, read these. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll walk away with a big smile. Congratulations to the writers. Good, good solid work. I couldn't give a rip about the book. But these reviews? Take a bow, all. Put them in Kindle form and I'll buy it in a heartbeat.
Friday, August 22, 2014
Someone published a children's book entitled, "My Parents Open Carry." I haven't read the book -- there's no point, really, since open carry is illegal in California -- but the Amazon book reviews just have to be better than the book itself. Some examples:
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
What happens when today's kids use a manual typewriter? "Please tell me there's a copy and paste button."