Here are the 2012 Super Bowl commercials I liked the most. In decreasing order.
1. Chevrolet's "Mayan Apocalypse."
2. Toyota's "Camry Reinvented." If Toyota invented the rest of these things, it would be really cool.
3. Best Buy's mobile phone ad. Featuring some real inventors and their inventions.
4. Chrysler and Clint Eastwood -- Halftime in America. Inspiring.
5. The FIAT 500 Abarth shows us what dreams are made of.
6. Chevrolet's graduation present. Or so he thinks.
7. Doritos and the missing cat. Because bribery works sometime.
8. Pepsi Max plays another prank on that poor Coca-Cola driver.
9. If you like vampires, you'll love the new Audi.
10. Chevrolet's homage to stunt ads, not to be tried at home, or elsewhere.
11. Seinfeld really wants this Acura.
12. Skechers and the moonwalking dog.
Note that some of these links might disappear if the advertisers remove them. (Not necessarily a DMCA issue, just an advertising issue.)