- Google Nose Search.
- YouTube is shutting down.
- Twitter is going to start charging if you want to use vowels. I m n bg trble.
- Cats. (Today only.)
- More cats. (Also today only.)
- Still more cats. (And today only.)
- Yet more cats. (This one might be good tomorrow.)
- And even more cats. (Also might be good tomorrow.)
- Penguins! "A Tasmanian colony of fairy penguins has connected to the internet using a specially designed tablet to send out a puzzling message: "42". . . . Software engineering student Adelie King said she developed and installed a flipper-friendly email application on a first-generation iPad, which she then wrapped in plastic to avoid water damage."
- On the tech front, lots of news from EFF.
- Extension class of the day.
- "Swedish archaeologists find Thor's Hammer": Really good news for The Avengers 2?
- Hungry? Click here, but I'd avoid "Option 3" if I were you.
- Oh darn, I am one day too late.
- Lots more if the above weren't enough.
- Finally, an oldie but goodie from last year.
Monday, April 1, 2013
OK, here are the best April Fool's jokes so far. Note that some of these links won't work after today.